Saturday, July 03, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Bag


My friend just had her baby on the first day of summer. She is one of the rare few who waited to find out the sex, so when I bought the gift bag I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. I got yellow because I knew I could make it work either way. Her baby shower is on the 4th of July, because that is when her family will finally be able to come on up here to Alaska (from Wisconsin). I used the the Cricut Lite cartridge, B is for Boy. I love this cartridge because there are so many cute cuts on it. And I really like how the bag came out, plus I finished it just in time. Yeah me!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a GREAT gift bag!! I'm sure your friend is going to LOVE it!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift bag, love the little feet ;) Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!!! I just got that cart and no inspiration but now I do! Thanks

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete