Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank You Note Cards

I made some quick thank you note cards today. I used Cupcake Inspirations for the color inspiration: pink, red, cream, white, and mint green. I also used 2 Sketches 4 You for the sketch. It was such a nice simple sketch that I wanted to keep it nice and clean and I thought it would work perfectly for some notecards. I love having note cards on hand, they are perfect when you need something quick to send out and they also make nice gifts. I used some scraps I had sitting in my stash for the paper. I used Martha Stewart punches for both the border and for the butterflies. The "thank you" is a stamp I have had for a while.

3 comments:

  1. simple sweet cards...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the border! Hannari

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea and a perfect little gift set
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete