Friday, July 09, 2010

You & Me


The card I made for the challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2, the challenge was to use the cat or dog from Going Places. I decided to use both and created a cute romantic card. I had the chipboard heart and centered it on the card. I then cut out the You & Me from Opposites Attract (perfect huh?) and glued it on. Then I cut the cat and the dog from Going Places at 2" and I flipped the dog and used pop dots to adhere them. I added a couple of black pearls and thought it turned out quite nice.

6 comments:

  1. so cute! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute card, the cat and kitty are great take. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use both the cat and the dog together. Very cute. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is PURRRFECT! (Guess who's partial to kitties! LOL) Really cute take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly cute!! I love that you used both cuts. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete