Saturday, August 21, 2010

Follow Your Dreams

The theme for today's 365 Cards challenge is the song, "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. I made a this card based on the feel of that song.
The ballerina is cut at 4" and is from Joys of the Season. I did some doodling on her tutu and then pop dotted her on the card. The card and the embossed piece are both a light purple, which doesn't show up very well in the photo. The embossing is done in the Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirls folder. I matted it with a dark brown piece of cardstock and stamped "follow your dreams" on the card with a stamp I found in my stash, didn't even know I had it. I love it when it works out like that. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful card...My Middle girl is a dancer and she has all kinds of dancer friends...Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card design for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete