Sunday, August 01, 2010

Greetings from Juneau, AK

It seems I won't be making cards for a few days. I am on a short vacation, 4 days, in Juneau, AK. I'm excited to be down here, but it is quite rainy. That was to be expected though, since we are in the heart of the Tongass National Forest. The largest temperate rainforest in the world. Today I went to the Mendenhall Glacier and hiked around there...saw a porcupine in a tree and a beaver working on his dam. I will be back home really, really early on Wednesday morning. I will have to see how tired I am, maybe I will be able to make something on Wednesday, more likely Thursday though. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh lucky you! My dream is to one day take an Alaskan cruise somewhere, anywhere in Alaska. It's so beautiful. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete