Thursday, August 05, 2010

I Miss You

Here is a cute little card that fulfills a few different challenges. I used a digi stamp from Sliekje digi Stamps as my image. The card recipe comes from 365 Cards, it is: 5"x5" card, with 2 pieces of 3"x3" patterned papers, a sentiment, 1 image and 2 buttons. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and I was inspired by this weeks cupcake at Cupcake Inspirations and my theme came from Paper Playtime, which was a miss you card. All the paper is just scraps from my stash. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. I handwrote my sentiment and the buttons are also from my stash. I used Stickles on the buttons and in the negative space cut with the punch. I colored the image with a variety of markers.

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. What a cutie angel! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. Be sure and come back Monday to play again for a new challenge and a new sponsor!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is so darn sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! I love that little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to make it a 3x3...cute card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete