Saturday, September 04, 2010

Divide and Conquer

Today's 365 Cards challenge is to "divide and conquer," basically you divide your card into six parts and make sure those parts don't overlap. I also combined this one with the Alphabet Challenge Blog which is "S is for Scallops."

The card is 5"x4." I used a Nestabilities die to cut the scalloped circles and my trimmer to cut the squares. The paper is all from DCWV Flower Shower stack. The little bugs are stickers from K&Company. The stamp is from Hero Arts.

There you go...nice and simple!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! You bring summer and I brought fall:) I love the bold colours-very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of cute little bugs !! Wonderful card, Paula. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too CUTE!! Love those little buggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the bugs! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete