Thursday, September 02, 2010

Golden Friendship

Today's challenge at 365 Cards is an ad inspired challenge. The ad is of a golden, embossed clock on a stack of books with a jar of yellow flowers next to it.
I made the card a 5 1/2"x4 1/4." I used the Victoria embossing folder for the gold cardstock. The circles are from George and Basic shapes, cut at 3" (for the brown one) and 2 3/4" (for the white one). The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp. I used a Nestabilities die for the flowers and the center of the flowers is a copper colored brad.

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! That embossing folder is now on my list...lol! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Paula! I can see the ad AND Hannah's inspirational card in there !!

    ReplyDelete