Sunday, November 14, 2010

Belated Birthday Card

My sister-in-law's birthday was a few days ago, but my husband forgot to tell me so that I could make a card in time. I still made a card, but we wound up sending it late. I decided to use a snail on the front because we were so slow in getting it to her.
I bought a stack of patterned paper at Michael's and also found some bling that was on clearance. So now I finally have a little more to work with. I will be even happier when I can finally unpack all my stuff and have a real craftroom to work in. That should be happening at the end of the month, that is when we are closing on our house at least. I guess it will take a few days to get my stuff unpacked. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula!
    Glad you are getting to craft a bit! This card is so cute! Very pretty papers! Hope all goes well with closing on the house.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete