Monday, January 03, 2011

Design Teams!!



I just wanted to announce that I have been selected for two design teams! That's right, not just one, but TWO!! How fun is that?!
The first design team I was selected for is for Flaunt It Fridays. This is a great Cricut challenge blog. Every Friday they have a new Cricut cut for you to flaunt. If you don't have the cartridge that the cut is from, then use a similar cut and flaunt that. You still have time to enter this week's challenge, which is the martini glass from From My Kitchen. My first day creating something as part of the design team will be on January 7th. I hope you come on over and check it out and get in on the challenge. :)


The second design team that I was selected for is for Card Creations & More by C. Christina has some wonderful challenges all lined up for you out there and I hope you come and participate in them. The challenges here will run every other Saturday, starting on January 15th. There will be one prize a month, so that means if you participate in the challenge both weeks you get two chances to win!! I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you can come up with. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you :) Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm sure you will have fun in your new DT positions!!

    ReplyDelete