Saturday, March 12, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #5

Hello everyone! It is time for another So Saturday Challenge at Card Creations & More! This week's challenge is to make a tri-fold or z-fold card. I chose to feature the z-fold, and created this simple, but cute, St. Patrick's Day card.
I used a light green cardstock for the card base. I scored it where I needed it to fold, then embossed the far left portion with the Argyle embossing folder. When this card is folded it measures 5 1/2"x4 1/4." I used some shimmery dark green cardstock and layered it with some white cardstock. I wrapped it with a light green ribbon. The shamrock is cut from Paper Doll Dress Up, I used a light green glitter cardstock and I stuck it under the ribbon. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper and I used pearlescent ivy ink by Tsukineko. I also used the same shimmery green cardstock and white cardstock for the inside of the card.
So there is my simple card for you all, but I like how it turned out! Now it is your turn to participate! Come on over to Card Creations & More and show us your tri-fold or z-fold cards. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like how you added the layer on top going to opposite direction to extend the front of your card.

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I love doing these fold cards they are fun! Dina arm1997@msn.com

    ReplyDelete