Sunday, March 20, 2011

Simple Get Well



This is a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" card. I made it with white cardstock, then cut some orange mulberry cardstock the same size. I cut some more white cardstock 1/8" smaller and adhered it to the orange cardstock. The flowers are handmade, I used the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. I then cut white cardstock circles, one at 1" and one at 3/4." I then stamped them with some Peachy Keen faces, using tangerine and orchid pastel ink by ColorBox. The stems are cut from Walk in My Garden, the pink one at 2 3/4" and the orange one at 1 1/2." I adhered the stems to the card, then adhered the flowers. I cut a piece of patterned pink paper at 4 3/8"x1 1/2" for the bottom of the card, then wrapped a ribbon around it. I finished it off with my sentiment, which is stamped in tangerine ink by ColorBox.

I made this card for the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love love love the flowers!!! I'm going to hop over and check out that tutorial right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flowers! Love their faces

    http://nanascreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ... great take of the colors..

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love how you stamped that faces in other colors besides black..I will have to try that! Great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete