Monday, May 09, 2011

Cricut-tastic Blog Award!





Thank you Glenda for this blog award!! :)

Here are the rules for this particular blog award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on you blog and share it with others whom you think also have Cricut-tastic blogs. Also, tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.







Here are my Cricut related things:


  1. I started out with the Baby Bug, but upgraded to the Cricut Expression in 2008.

  2. I do Cricut demos at the craft store I work at and used to teach some classes at my old store.

  3. I got the Cricut for scrapbooking, but have done more cardmaking...I'm getting back to scrapbooking though.

  4. I have well over 100 cartridges!

  5. I got a friend of mine into the Cricut, she bought an Expression about a year ago, then a Cricut Cake not long after.

Now to pass this on to some more Cricut-tastic Blogs!


1 comment: