Thursday, September 01, 2011

First of the Month Challenge #20

Our second challenge for this month is to create something for your craft space. I decided to create three corkboards for my wall in my craft room. I had these three 14"x14" corkboards and I just added some titles to them. The "notes" is from Don Juan and I used the Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug folder to emboss the letters. The "ideas" is from Cricut American Alphabet, one of the pre-loaded cartridges on the E2, and I used purple Stickles around the edges of those letters. The "inspiration" is from Opposites Attract, the opposite feature. I used Swiss Dots to emboss those letters. I can't remember what sizes the letters are, but I used my Gypsy to size them all.
Don't forget to come up with your own project for you own craft space and link it up to the First of the Month Challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment: