Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pink Snowflake

This is a 5"x5" card. I used some snowflake patterned cardstock for the card base. I cut a strip of pink cardstock at 5"x1 1/2" and punched it with a Martha Stewart border punch. I then cut a strip of blue cardstock at 5"x1" and punched it with the Martha Stewart punch as well. I layered them on the card and wrapped it with some off-white ribbon. The snowflake is cut from Wrap It Up at 3." I used foam tape to adhere it to the card for some dimension. I covered it with some pastel raspberry Liquid Pearls, added some white pearls and a snowflake button. I finished the front of the card with the stamped sentiment. For the inside I cut some pink cardstock at 4 3/4"x4 3/4," then some white cardstock at 4 1/2"x4 1/2." I then stamped the inside sentiment to finish off the card. I made this card for the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketch Sunday, way to be organized with your holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant - love that snowflake and the colors! Inside of the envie is so pretty too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fantastic! I really like the way the pink turned out. It's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful and elegant card. thanks for playing with us at CIC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is too pretty!!! fab take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta ese copo de nieve!!!
    Un gran trabajo con el sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh love the pretty snowflake accent!!!!

    ReplyDelete