Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas

This card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used red cardstock for the base, then cut some glittery green cardstock 1/8" smaller. My white layer is 4 1/2"x6" and embossed with the Large Snowflakes embossing folder. I cut five snowflakes from Winter Lace in a range of sizes from 1 1/2"-2 1/2." I adhered them to the card base, then covered them with star dust Stickles. The tree branch is cut from Jolly Holidays. I pop-dotted it to the card for some dimension and added glossy accents to the berries. I finished off the card with the stamped sentiment. The stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps and it is stamped in rocket red ink by Tsukineko.

I made this card for the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. oh my i quite possibly just found the card i will be scraplifting to finish off my cards hehe ;) thanks for sharing with us at my sheri crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation!
    Thanks for joining at Cupcake Inspirations this week. Good Luck
    -Sony
    GDT - Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love all the details and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing...very pretty...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY beautiful; love all the sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card -- thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Wow! Everything is just STUNNING! We have been watching lately, but our internet in this area has been messed up for a couple of weeks making it impossible to comment. Big Bug Hugs and Merry Christmas to ya!

    ReplyDelete