Thursday, December 08, 2011

Two More Christmas Cards

I made a couple more Christmas today, not for any particular reason...just felt like it. Both of them are very simple and both are made using pre-made cards from DCWV.

This first card is 4 1/2"x5 1/4" and I used a pre-made card by DCWV. I cut the "J" and "Y" from Storybook at 2." I used Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art for the snowflake, it is also cut at 2." I used a shimmery dark blue cardstock and a glittery white cardstock for the cuts. I pop-dotted the snowflake and finished it off with some white pearls.
This second card is also 4 1/4"x5 1/2" and also uses a pre-made card by DCWV. This card actually has a large snowflake on the lower left, which I covered up with the ornament. All the ornaments are stickers, called "Dazzles." I picked them up at a local Ben Franklin when it was going out of business and this is the first time I have used them. I put them on shimmery dark blue cardstock, then cut them out. I mounted them on the card with some silver thread to "hang" them. I finished it off with a stamped sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment