Saturday, May 12, 2012

Plumbing

My husband came in from the garage earlier today with a tool box and announced that he wanted me to make some labels for it. The box contains his plumbing supplies (or some of them at any rate) and he wanted it labeled so that he would know what is inside. I asked him where he wanted the labels and if he had any preferences for them. All he wanted was something on the top and one of the ends so that he can identify it quickly. Well, here is what I came up with:
This is my first time using vinyl. I have had a bunch of vinyl for a while, but have just never used it. I thought it would work a lot better than using paper and covering it with tape or something. I think it turned out really well, and even better...my husband thought it was awesome!
I used Birthday Bash for the word "plumbing," which I welded with my Gypsy, and Handy Man for the pipe wrench.

1 comment:

  1. I want one of those!! it looks great! thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete