Thursday, July 12, 2012

Winter Horse

Here is my final card featuring A Quilted Christmas:
The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used a dark blue cardstock for the card base, then trimmed some blue snowflake cardstock to 4 1/4"x6." The horse is cut at 4." I flocked the black hair and added glossy accents to the cut-out portions of the horse. I cut the plain saddle, rather than the one with the snowflake in it. I then covered it in midnight blue Stickles and added a snowflake button. The stamped sentiment is from Fiskars.
I plan on giving this to my sister-in-law for Christmas. She has a horse and it has this sort of coloring and I think she will love it! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! My daughter just walked by as I was looking and she said this was her favorite. : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete