Thursday, September 06, 2012

Family & Friends

Here is another double layout for the wedding album I am making for my friends. I am finally done scrapping the ceremony and am now working on the other pictures. The ones with the family, friends and of the bride and groom. Here is a double layout of pictures of the bride and groom with family and friends who came to the ceremony.
Each page of the double layout is 12"x12" and I used the sketch from Stuck On U Sketches to create this layout. I rotated the sketch to work with my horizontal pictures and made it a double layout from a single page sketch. I used an off-white cardstock for the base layer. I then cut some teal cardstock at 11"x10" and some polka dotted cardstock at 9 3/4"x10 1/2." I added a strip of coral cardstock that is punched with an EK Success border punch to the far left side. The two larger photos are 4"x6" and the smaller photos are 4"x4." All the photos are matted, with each layer 1/8" larger than the previous layer. The title is from Life's a Party, cut at 3 1/2." The mat under the title and the journaling area are from Elegant Edges, each cut at 4." I adhered them to the pages using foam tape for some dimension. I added some flowers that I had in my stash and some seashells from Tattered Angels. I sprayed the shells with some Tattered Angels glimmer mist and then followed the outlines on the sand dollars with liquid pearls on the tan shells and Stickles on the coral shell.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paula......love the double pager that you have done with the sketch...beautiful creations! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job using the sketch! Adore the colors you've used here! Really makes for a happy 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Paula!! Love the colors and punched edge!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this 2 pager...beautiful work!Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These pics are amazing! Love how you used the sketch as a 2 pager!Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch Paula, twice...lol. Beautiful colour palette to showcase these six stunning photo's. Great to see you again at SOUS.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete