Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sparkly Ornament

This Christmas card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2."  I used a glittery white cardstock for the card base.  I then trimmed some striped paper at 4"x5 1/4."  I used Christmas Cheer to cut the ornament at 4."  I used the white glittery cardstock for the shadow and shimmery green for the base of the ornament.  I added some red glitter and covered it with glossy accents for the red part of the ornament.  I also added some icicle Stickles to the white dots on the ornament.  I also flocked the bow on top of the ornament.  I adhered the ornament with pop dots and finished it off with a sentiment.
 
I made this for the following challenges:
Friday Mashup: use an ornament and/or add some sparkle

4 comments:

  1. Very cute ornament! I love the shimmery paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. I love the ornament and the bling. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic ornament - Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete