Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ornament Shaped Card

I guess I am in a Winter Frolic mood, since this is my second card today that uses this cartridge!  :)  I used Cricut Craft Room and Winter Frolic to create this fun shaped card.  I welded two shadow images of the ornament together.  They were cut at 6 1/4" tall.  I then cut my layers and added them to the card.  I used limeade glitter by Martha Stewart on the green stripes, turquoise Stickles on the burst, and glossy accents on the ornament hanger.  I used a My Craft Spot die to cut the circles and also a stamp from the "Jingle All the Way" set for the sentiment on the front.  I used two thicknesses of foam tape to adhere the circles and added some turquoise baker's twine tied in a bow to the top of the circles.
I finished the inside as well on this one.  I cut the regular ornament shape again.  Then I used George and Basic Shapes to cut the ovals.  I then used another stamp from My Craft Spot for the inside sentiment.  This time the stamp came from the "Tis the Season" set.  Both sentiments are stamped in turquoise gem ink by Tsukineko.
 
I made this card for the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Shaped Card!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...great shape card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello there Paula Bee! I love this ornament cut! And you made it a card gives it the whoa factor! Really cute and great job!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! It looks great, and makes me excited to make my own with Cricut Craft Room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the shaped card. Happy Holidays!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card. Thank you for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I love the shape, the colors and the sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your top 5 over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete