Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ski Bunny

Here is a fun, wintery card for you all!  This one is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and I used a pale blue polka dotted cardstock for the card base.  I cut some dark blue cardstock at 5 1/4"x4" and then trimmed the bottom of it with a scalloped border punch.  I then cut another piece of the polka dotted cardstock at 5 1/8"x3 7/8" and some snowflake patterned cardstock at 4 7/8"x3 5/8."  I wrapped the layers with some white rick rack.  I cut the skiiing bunny from Winter Frolic at 3 1/2."  I flocked the white part and added glossy accents to the ski poles and all the black.  I used a stamp from My Craft Spot for the sentiment and matted it twice.  I adhered the bunny with foam tape.
I made this card for the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. LOL...This is TOO Cute!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ski bunny! Perfect for this week's challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Debbie
    DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this little bunny, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bunny!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, this card is sooo cute. I love that bunny. Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining 365 Cards SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that image is a riot, and there was a time that I sort resembled that, not so much the big ears but the out of control skier.
    thanks for sharing you funny card with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a big skier, I'm a huge fan of your super cute ski bunny! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol this is so cute!!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great wintery card!! Love your image!!! so glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete