Friday, June 14, 2013

All Mixed Up - Creation #5

I figured I should make a baby card to got with the set of onesies I created.  I think it will be cute using the same font cartirdge for the card as well as the gift.  And I tried to match the colors to the iron-on vinyl I used on the onesies.

The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4."  I used a pre-made lavender card by The Paper Company for the base.  The dark pink mat is 4 1/4"x6" and is from the Everyday Eclectic stack by Echo Park.  I cut a white mat at 4 1/8"x5 7/8" and the final pink patterned mat is 4"x5 3/4" and is also from the Everday Eclectic stack. 
I cut a strip of white cardstock at 1 5/8"x5 3/4."  I then embossed it with the Geometric Rings embossing folder.  Both "baby" and "girl" are from "All Mixed Up" and are phrases on the cartridge.  I cut them both at 1 1/2."  I covered them in cotton candy glitter by Martha Stewart and then covered them in glossy accents.  The little flower on the word "girl" is also from this cartridge and is cut at 3/4."  I added a pink pearl to the center.

1 comment: