Thursday, October 24, 2013

Create a Critter 2 - Creation #5

I have a Christmas card for you today using the "Create a Critter 2" Cricut cartridge.

I made a few different variations of this one using different patterned papers, a flip in the layout of the card, and two different faces on the snowmen, otherwise they are the same.


The cards are 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and white card stock was used for the card base.  I then cut some shimmery blue paper at 5 3/8"x4 1/8."  The white strip across the middle is 3 1/8"x5 3/8" and the patterned paper strip is 3"x5 3/8."  All the patterned paper came from The Holiday Collection Christmas Stack by DCWV.




I used the "Elegant Edges" cartridge to cut the shape the snowman is sitting on.  It is called "snowflake" and is on page 47.  I used the oblong and shadow features to create my blue and white layers.  The snowman is from "Create a Critter 2."  It is the icon feature and found on page 68.  I used Cricut Craft Room to hide the face.  It was cut at 2 1/2."  I used the Winter Wonderland Face Assortment by Peachy Keen to give the snowmen some adorable faces, which I colored in with some markers.

The sentiment is from two different stamps by My Craft Spot.  The "we wish you a" is from "'Tis the Season" and "Merry Christmas" is from "Jingle All the Way."  I stamped them on white banners and adhered them behind the shape on which the snowman is sitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment