Thursday, December 05, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Horseshoe Gift Tag

For today's Christmas project I created a gift tag for my father and his wife.  They have a number of horses and it coordinates well with the gift my husband and I got them.


The tag is cut from the "Winter Woodland" cartridge.  It can be found on page 80 of the handbook.  I sized it in Cricut Craft Room, since it is more square than I wanted.  It is 4.792"x3.667" (shadow); 4.597"x3.486" (regular).  The horseshoe and holly were also sized in Cricut Craft Room to fit the tag.  The horseshoe is from "Create a Critter," page  59 (the accessory feature).  It was cut at 3.333"x3.042."  The holly is from "A Quilted Christmas."  It is on page 73, layer 2 (both regular and shift).  I cut the holly at 2" (real size).  I covered the berries in red glitter and glossy accents.



The tag was stamped with a stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps, from the "A Holiday to Remember" set.  I then embossed the tag with a Cuttlebug embossing folder by Anna Griffin, called Dancing Holly.  I adhered everything together.  I finished it off with a bow tied from baker's twine in the color maraschino, by The Twinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment