Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stars

I have a quick and easy one for you today:


The card is 4 1/2"x4 1/2."  I used white card stock for the base.  The black mat is 4 3/8"x4 3/8" and the white mat is 4 1/4"x4 1/4."



The stars are a cut from the Silhouette.  They are called "shooting stars" and are by Sarah Bailey (#55295).  They are about 3 1/2" tall when assembled.  The banner is also from the Silhouette.  It is called "3d banner curved bottom" and is by Jamie Cripps (#53911).  It is about 4" long when not folded.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, the "Mini Messages" set.

I made this card for the following challenges:

My Craft Spot: sketch

CASology: cue word - bold
(I used a bold image and what I feel is a bold color combo)

7 comments:

  1. Your shooting stars is brilliant and an eye catching delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love those shiny shooting stars! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the bold stars and their bold colors...awesome! So glad to have you playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card:) Such great dimension! Great take on the sketch challenge at My Craft Spot~Thanks for joining us!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shooting stars look amazing, Paula! I love the look of the black, red and white combo too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What a great take on the challenge! I never would have thought of that! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete