Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fun Tulips

Here is a fun little spring themed card for you today!



The card is 5"x7."  I used white card stock for the base.  The green mat is 4 7/8"x6 7/8," the pink mat is 4 3/4"x6 3/4," and the floral mat is 4 5/8"x6 5/8."  I rounded the corners on all layers, using a 1/2" corner rounder.


The sentiment mat is 2 3/4" tall (the green layer), the pink layer is 2 5/8" and the white layer is 2 1/2."  The sentiment is a stamp from Inkadinkado.



The tulips are from the "Spring Cottage" cartridge.  They are cut 3 3/4" tall and I gave them all a Peachy Keen face, from the Laffy Taffy Face Assortment.  The mat they are on is from "Elegant Edges."  It is on page 28 of the handbook, the basic feature (shift) and the shadow feature.  I then added some pink gems in the scallops of the circle.  The mat is adhered with some foam tape for dimension.


I made this for the following challenges:


My Sheri Crafts: spring flowers

Peachy Keen: photo/color inspiration (I used the tulips, and the pink and green colors to a certain degree)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a happy spring card you are sharing with us today over at MSC. Thanks for linking up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the quote, and the little faces on the flowers are adorable :). Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laffy taffy faces are way too fun on the tulips!!! thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE card Paula! I just love those Laffy Taffy faces on the tulips!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up over at PKS for our Photo/Color Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Those faces are the cutest! Love them! So glad you could play along at PKS! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tulips make me smile, thanks for joining the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete