Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Baa-thday

Here is a card I made today:

The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4 and made of dark grey card stock.  The pink mat is 5 3/8"x4 1/8."  I then cut another dark grey mat at 5 1/4"x4."  I then cut three light grey stripes.  The middle one is 1"x4" and the other two are 3/4"x4." 


The scalloped circle is a Spellbinders Nestabilities die, as is the plain white circle.  The stamped image and sentiment from Paper Smooches, both from the Party Posse set.  I then added some color to the sheep using Distress markers by Tim Holtz.  The scalloped circle is adhered to the card with foam dots for dimension.  I finished off the card with some enamel dots and an enamel heart.





I made this for the current challenge at Paper Smooches, which is a photo inspiration challenge.  I was inspired by the grey stripes on the wall and I used the fluffy pink hanging ball to inspire my sheep.
Here is the inspiration photo:




No comments:

Post a Comment