Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Anchor

I had a little time this evening, so I thought I would make a quick card.


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of white card stock.


The blue mat is 2 1/8"x2 3/8" and the white mat is 2"x2 1/4."  The anchor is stamped in a rainbow ink pad by Tsukineko.  It is one of their Kaleidacolor ink pads, the Denim color.  The sentiment is also stamped using the same ink pad, just one color from it.


The anchor, waves, and sentiment are all stamps from the Wicked Nauticool stamp set by Paper Smooches.

I made this for the following challenges:
CASology: cue word - shape (I used basic rectangles, nothing fancy, to frame my image)

Paper Smooches Sparks: anything goes


2 comments:

  1. I love your simple design - and how you cleverly put the sentiment into the waves! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete