Monday, December 28, 2015

Cat Lady

Another fun birthday card for you today!



The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and is made of white card stock.  The teal mat is 5 3/8"x4 1/8" and the purple striped mat is 5 1/4"x4."  All the patterned card stock is from the Violet Leaf Stack by DCWV.  The shape in the background is from the "Cricut Font and Basic Shapes" cartridge.  I cut it at 5."

The girl with the cat is from the "Meow" cartridge.  She is cut at 3 1/2."  I used pale purple pearls for the cat's eyes.  I then covered it in glitter flocking powder.  I used a Peachy Keen Stamp for the girl's face.  It is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.  It is from the Party Animal stamp set.


I cut a teal mat and a purple striped mat the same as on the front.  The next teal mat is 4 1/4"x3" and the white mat is 4 1/8"x2 7/8."  The sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom, the So Many Birthdays set.

No comments:

Post a Comment