Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hipster Love

How cute is this Valentine?!


The card base is 5"x7" and made of black card stock.  The grey layer is 4 7/8"x6 7/8" and the white layer is 4 5/8"x6 5/8."  I used a stamp from Jaded Blossom, the Heart Splatters set, to create my background.  I stamped the lips repeatedly in pink and red ink.  



My adorable little hipster is from SVG Cutting Files.  He is called Chibi Fedora Boy, and I cut him at 4" tall.  The mustache is from "Photo Booth Props," just sized to fit his face.  I used a stamp from Peachy Keen for his eyes.  They are from the In the Garden Babies Face Assortment.  I then added a little blush to his cheeks.  The flowers he is holding are from the "Pooh and Friends" Cricut cartridge.


The hearts are from the "Gypsy Wanderings" digital cartridge.  I hid the cuts on the inside of both hearts so that they were solid.  I then added a little doodling to them in white gel pen.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.  This one is on the Love Mustaches set.


The larger white layer is 4 3/4"x6 3/4," and the red layer is 4 5/8"x6 5/8."  The pink layer is 3 1/4"x5," and the white layer is 3"x4 3/4."  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, from the Crazy for You set.  The heart is from Jaded Blossom, it is on the Heart Splatters set.

I made this for the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts: Valentine with colors pink, white, or red
Just Us Girls: Valentine
Fantabulous Cricut: Valentine's Day

6 comments:

  1. To answer your question, he is very, very cute!! Love all your elements and details that make this so special!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card :) thanks for joining in at CCC, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Perfect for the guy in your life - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is adorable. What hubby wouldn't LOVE to get this. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this happy Valentine guy!!Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, isn't he the cutest! I just LOVE your card!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete