Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Parrot Shaped Card

How about a shaped card for you today!



The card is from the "Wild Card 2" Cricut cartridge.  It is 6 1/4" tall.  I used flocking on the wing and breast of the parrot.  The beak is covered in glitter, then glossy accents.  I also used glossy accents on the eye.  I finished it off with some Wink of Stella on the tail and crest.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Birds of a Feather stamp set.


I made this for the following challenges: 
Color Throwdown: color combo
Fantabulous Cricut: anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Your parrot is adorable! What a fun shaped card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colors! I'd swear those eyes are following me everywhere. Great job. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and great use of the colors!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable parot!! And great shape for a card!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete