Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Make a Wish

Here is a fun, whimsical birthday card for you today:



The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of purple card stock.  The silver mat is cut from gilded silver card stock, using the Card Mat Dies by Jaded Blossom.  The scallop oval and regular oval are both from Jaded Blossom as well, the Scallop Oval Dies and Stitched Oval Dies respectively.  The black star patterned card stock is from the Stardust Stack by DCWV.



The images and sentiment are all from Lawn Fawn, the Critters Ever After stamp set.  I also used the coordinating dies to cut out the unicorn and castle.  I used silver Stickles on the unicorn's horn and hooves.  I also added a little Wink of Stella on the mane and tail for more added sparkle.


I adhered the unicorn with foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment, also from the Critters Ever After stamp set, with white ink and heat embossed it with glittery white embossing powder.


The notched banner in the background is made using one of the dies by My Craft Spot.  I also used the Scenic Die from Jaded Blossom for the stars in the corners.  I added a little Wink of Stella to them as well.


The patterned star mat is cut at 5 1/4"x4."  The purple mat is 4 1/4"x3" and the white mat is 4 1/8"x2 7/8."  I used another stamp from Critters Ever After, then a stamp from So Many Birthdays by Jaded Blossom.

I made this for the current challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges.  It is a color scheme: black, purple, and color of your choice (I went with grey/silver)


No comments:

Post a Comment